[Gdal-dev] support for python 2.5.1

John Cartwright John.C.Cartwright at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 2 11:32:10 EDT 2007

Thanks Howard and Frank for your prompt replies.  I've found that
although the compile works fine, but when I try to use the gdal python
bindings, I get the following:

/extra/contrib/lib/python2.5.1/site-packages/gdal.py:191:
RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module _gdal: This
Python has API version 1013, module _gdal has version 1012.
  import _gdal

I've had the same experience on both RHEL 3, and Mac OS X 10.4.  Can you
tell from the above what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks again for your help!

-- john