[Gdal-dev] Re: support for python 2.5.1

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at ccom.unh.edu
Mon Jul 2 16:23:13 EDT 2007

Works for me on PPC Mac OSX 10.4.10 using fink unstable gdal (I did
the update to the fink package yesterday).   Looks like where ever
you got gdal from or where you built it had a different version of
python that was picked up.  Perhaps you have multi pythons around and
an older one if being found by configure?

-kurt

% fink list gdal
i   gdal                      1.4.2-1001          Raster/Vector
Geospatial Format Translator
i   gdal-dev                  1.4.2-1001          GDAL/OGR
development headers
i   gdal-python-py25          1.4.2-1001          GDAL Python Module
i   gdal-shlibs               1.4.2-1001          GDAL/OGR shared
libraries

% ipython
Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Jun  7 2007, 18:40:41)

In [1]: import _gdal