[Gdal-dev] s 57 writer

kevser sonmez kevsemola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 03:12:07 EDT 2007

Hi;
In some part of the doc (if i dont remember wrong); there is a little
support of write for s57 data. If so; where in which release (it seems that
the support is not at the release), I can get the support?

Actually I dont need the s57 data to be written; rather create a layer on
the fly may be sufficient enough, but it is not supported as said so... Or
any ideas to create a layer?

* Maybe just convert the s57 data to a format where the write support exist,
but here i am not sure which conversion will be the lossless for the s 57?

Thanks again :)