[Gdal-dev] Buildbot status report

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Mar 8 06:26:52 EST 2007

Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> 2007/3/8, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net>:
>>
>> b) make in swig/csharp throws following error:
>>
>> make: execvp:
>> /Volumes/Data/buildbot/osgeo/slaves/gdal/epimetheus-full/build/gdal/libgdal.la:
>>
>> Permission denied
>>
>> http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8500/epimetheus-full/builds/151/step-csharp-make/0
>>

>> Tamas, would you have any suggestion about how to fix 3.b) ?
>>

> This problem is related to the libtool builds that I'm not too
> familiar with. I'll have to look after someone who can tell me how to
> support building of shared libraries using libtool. Currently  when
> using the libtool option, -shared or -dynamiclib is not assigned to
> $(LD_SHARED) so the compilation fails.

Tamas,

Yes, I understand it. I'm not sure why GDAL does not use any of
these flags.

Frank, may be we could add it if it helps?

> Mateusz, are you planning to include the other languages to the
> builds? It would be helpful for anyone who changes the SWIG related
> stuff to see whether the modifications  affect the other bindings or
> not.

Yes, I have it in my plan.
I suppose I'd need some assistance in the environment configuration for
every bindings. I have no idea what's required for Java or Ruby...

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net