[Gdal-dev] Motion: Migrate from Bugzilla to Trac

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Mar 24 01:18:32 EDT 2007

Howard Butler wrote:
> I have been tweaking the migration scripts to attempt to get things
> behaving how we'd like.  I think I have things about as far as we can
> go in any sort of automated way.

Hobu,

Everything looks great to me and there are no messed
reports or comments.
Big thanks for your effort on this !!!

> I would like folks to look over the Ticket migration and compare to
> some equivalents in Bugzilla and confirm that things are behaving as
> they should.  If you find something, please email the ticket id(s) to
> me, and I will collate them and see what we might be able to do as
> part of the automated migration.

I reviewed ~25 of my bugs and did Trac/Bugzilla comparison.
Everything is OK.
There are some recent comments missing, but as you
said the Trac is 2 weeks old, so I'm not going to report it as a
problem.

Thank you!

Cheers
--