[Gdal-dev] gdaladdo throwing errors

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Mar 25 12:24:40 EDT 2007

I just updated my tiff cvs - the last entry in the change log says
it: as of Mar 17, CVS libtiff is unstable due to massive changes.

On Mar 25, 2007, at 10:57 AM, Seth Price wrote:

> I haven't tried your frameworks, but I may look into them. If I'm
> only using UNIXy utilities, are there any advantages?
>
> CVS HEAD isn't compiling for me. What follows is a massive dump
> from ./configure && make:
> (maybe I should post this on the libtiff list?)

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy