[Gdal-dev] GDAL with VB.net (VS 2005 Express)

Milo van der Linden milo at 3dsite.nl
Wed Mar 28 04:44:53 EDT 2007

Right Tamas!

That did the trick. I added the FWtools Bin dir to my path.

My question goes further. I use Transformpoint to transform a point like
(123.01, 234.02,0) where Z is 0.

My source projection is Dutch: "Rijksdriehoekstelsel" a stereographic
projection based upon the Bessel Ellipsoide
My target projection is lat/lon WGS84, the projection used by Google Earth.

Because of the difference in ellipsoids, my Z value changes too. the
original 0 becomes a negative value in my case because the bessel
ellipsoide is "flatter" then the WGS84 ellipsoid. However, my original Z
value is relative to the terrain which is ok. It doesn't need to be
transformed. Is there a parameter I can use to prevent it from transforming?

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden