[Gdal-dev] RFC 12: Improved File Management

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:46:19 EDT 2007

Frank,

Oops. We've indeed Driver.Delete as you've mentioned that is surely be
responsible to remove the underlying files in the filesystem. In this
regard the Rename and Move functionality would also be required at the
SWIG interface. At this time exposing the CPL/VSI low level file
operations would not be so benefical.

Best regards,

Tamas