[Gdal-dev] Re: Problem using EPSG in C#

Tomas R monshi at home.se
Wed May 9 03:51:55 EDT 2007

I add to previous posts  a try with FileMon.

I start with calling gdal.PusFinderLocation and gdal.SetConfigOption, I
verify with gdal.GetConfigOtion that the path is set correct but when I
try setting up a SpatialReference the path I have set is completely ignored.
A bug in C# implementation or do I miss something vital?

The path found with FileMon is, for example:

GdalTest1.vshos:2028	OPEN	D:\Documents and Settings\Tomas\Mina
dokument\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\GdalTest1\GdalTest1\bin\Debug\csv\horiz_cs.csv	PATH NOT
FOUND	Options: Open  Access: Read

(the path should bee C:\Program\FWTools1.2.2\data\)

Perhaps I should skip EPSG completely but it seems to bee such nice and
simple approach! And I don't like to leave things that don't work, but
should work, behind me!

Please
help
/Tomas