[Gdal-dev] Motion: Add Tamas Szekeres to GDAL PSC

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat May 12 17:50:52 EDT 2007

Thank you folks the support for me to join in the "cabal".
I'm happy to participate in steering the wheel of the most essential
open source project, the "glibc/glibc++ of the geospatial software
world" :-)
I would also happy to see more of the committed developers in this
role in the future.

Best regards,

Tamas