[Gdal-dev] csharp spatialreference normalization.....problem?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 16 21:49:39 EDT 2007

Tim Osborn wrote:
> Am I overlooking something or is this problem in that  the csharp procedures
> work differently from the C++ counterparts? Is there a way to force the
> csharp Get.Projection or spatialreference assignment procedures to not
> normalize?

Tim,

I'm quite surprised at this situation, and I can't think of any coherent
reason why this would be happening.  Well, I guess there must be some
difference in the approach used to lookup the PCS code from the geotiff.

You might want to ensure that all the environment variables set by
the FWTools environment setting script are set in your global environment
and see if the c# interface then produces the same results.  If so, then
we know it has something to do with searching for supporting files.