[Gdal-dev] aux files

Malm Paul paul.malm at saabgroup.com
Tue May 22 01:19:31 EDT 2007

Mateusz,
no, it was not quite what I was looking for. It is the Erdas Imagine
auxilary format (Leica) I'm looking for. It could be connected to any
raster file format and it is a binary file.
Leica will not tell me how to read this they, want me to buy their
toolkit. I think it is to much, just to position a raster file. Could I
read it out from the Gdal source code? If so which file?

Kind regards,
Paul