[Gdal-dev] ADF -> AAIGrid, "IReadBlock failed"

Patrick Min pmin00 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:40:53 EDT 2007

Alright, I feel silly now for not mentioning that
there are other raster files in the directory.
>From this page:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1198
I've now figured out that my data is "multitiled"..

>From that error ticket page I can't really tell if this was resolved.
I'm using gdal 1.4.1 here.

I suppose I could hack something that merges the index files and raster
files into a single large index&raster file..

Patrick