No subject

Wed Nov 21 11:48:46 EST 2007

"------------ MODIS Reprojection Tool (MRT) Release Notes Version 3.1
March 2003 USGS EROS Data Center South Dakota School of Mines and Technology

Capabilities
1. MODIS Data Products The MODIS Reprojection Tool currently allows the user
to reproject gridded (Level-2G, Level-3, and Level-4 land products) MODIS
data products. Support for swath (Level-1 and Level-2) data products is not
currently planned."

So it probably won't be of help.

Maybe interesting:
 http://modis-land.gsfc.nasa.gov/news/