[Gdal-dev] Windows CE - GDALDatasetRasterIO error

jetelus at centrum.cz jetelus at centrum.cz
Thu Nov 1 04:08:32 EDT 2007

Hi, I open and display raster without problems but when I
try zooming I get CE_Failure from GDALDatasetRasterIO with
this error message using GDAL 1.4.2:

"Assertion `nLockCount == 0' failed in file `..\..\..\gcore
\gdalrasterblock.cpp', line 219"
(and app crashs)

and this error message using GDAL 1.4.3:

"Out of memory allocating 59765 byte raster cache block."
(its little better becasuse app doesnt crash)

RASTER INFO:
bpp: 1
compression: LZW
resolution: 11953 x 10268.
file size: 658kB

When I convert this raster to 4 bits per pixel everything
is ok and I get no errors but raster file size grows to
1.7MB. Any ideas? Thx.