[Gdal-dev] Motion: Migrate gdal-dev to lists.osgeo.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Nov 16 13:56:27 EST 2007

Motion: Migrate gdal-dev to lists.osgeo.org

Folks,

In the interest of centralizing list management, and possibly to reduce the
current gdal-dev email latency, I would like to migrate the gdal-dev list
to lists.osgeo.org.  I will endeavor to do so in such a way that full archives
are retained, and all user subscriptions (with per user subscription details)
are retained.

With Daniel's help, I would also plan to put an alias forwarding
gdal-dev at lists.maptools.org to gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org that would be
in place for the foreseeable future to mitgate migration disruption.

The gdal-announce list is already at lists.osgeo.org.

+1 from me.