[Gdal-dev] GDAL Project Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday)

Philippe Vachon philippe at cowpig.ca
Tue Nov 20 15:32:04 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

The minutes for the meeting can be found at:
    http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/attachment/wiki/FirstMeeting/minutes_20071120.pdf
or alternatively:
    http://www.cowpig.ca/~philippe/minutes_20071120.pdf
If you attended the meeting and see any omissions or if I misspelled
your name, please let me know ASAP and I will fix it.

Cheers,
Phil