[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.4.3 ABI incompatability with 1.4.2

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Nov 21 13:35:01 EST 2007

Yes, we must announce it clearly and withdraw it from download site.

More important, as we human can get wrong easily, it would be great to use an
automated system to detect such accidental ABI break, to avoid that in the
future. I'm not aware of such a means unfortunately, but it's worth looking
for.