[gdal-dev] 1.4.4 Preliminary Win32 Binaries

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Sat Nov 24 06:02:58 EST 2007

Frank Warmerdam kirjoitti:
> Folks,
>
> I have prepared 1.4.4 win32 binaries for GDAL based on RC1.  Feel free to
> use these in testing.
>
>   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/win32/1.4.4

I tried to drop it as a replacement (I had to change the name) to the
libgdal-1.dll that gcc rpoduces in MSYS. The error message is
"CPLGetLastErrorMsg could not be located in dll". And, no, I cant see it
in the gdal14.dll (using the portable executable viewer in servant
salamander). There is, however, _CPLGetLastErrorMsg at 0. Why is it so,
when there are for example CPLError (without _ and @0)?

I guess the answer is that in cpl_error.h CPLGetLastErrorMsg has
CPL_STDCALL and CPLError does not. What's CPL_STDCALL and why is it needed?

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka / Geoinformation and positioning