[gdal-dev] Help with getting started with GDAL on .NET

Simon Perkins sy at perkins.net
Wed Nov 28 13:49:56 EST 2007

Hard to say how much of a community is out there (incidentally, I would
love to see OSGF carry out an occasional survey of GDAL usage patterns
on this list to get some idea what areas should be priorities for
development) , but I've been using the GDAL C# bindings for about a year
and they're pretty solid. I think Tamas put a lot of work into them at
the end of 2006 / beginning of 2007, and he's pretty vigilant about
maintaining things.

Just my 2c,

Sy