[Gdal-dev] How to get value of an attribute within an object class

tjansson tommy.jansson at kongsberg.com
Mon Oct 1 09:39:30 EDT 2007

How do I get the value of an attribute within an object class?

I'm for instance interested in retrieving the value of the VALDCO (Value of
depth contour) attribute from within the DEPCNT (Depth Contour) object
class.

The project I'm working on is parsing S-57 files and loading selected
geometies into a custom class structure. The code is written in C++, using
the OGR Simple Feature Library.

--Tommy