[Gdal-dev] Sponsor Survey

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue Oct 16 17:36:35 EDT 2007

>   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/SponsorshipSurvey
>
> Any suggestions for other points that ought to be raised?  Other changes?

I would not number the questions, use letters (a) instead. Numbers have
an implicit ranking message that is hard to mentally override ("1" must
be more important than "13").

Perhaps group the questions which use survey points together under a
heading rather than having to add "(assign 0-100 survey points)" each time.

#17, keep response private: does that mean keep the response private or
the name of the responder private or both? I venture that some will be
comfortable sharing their views if they are anonymous.

+ #0. How would you rate your overall satisfaction level with GDAL/OGR?
(Perhaps split/extend question with code/developers/support/community)

---
I know it's outside the scope of this particular project, but it would
be interesting to see a similar survey to the community at large as well.

cheers,

--
matt wilkie
Geographic Information,