[Gdal-dev] Sponsor Survey

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 17 08:50:05 EDT 2007

Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> Regarding the #14, I think it could be interesting for us to get some
> details about organization preferences of getting support. If they find
> Trac and mailing list well working, helpful, friendly, or they would
> prefer to contact maintainers directly by e-mail or phone, etc.

I suspect anyone would answer that they would prefer to have direct
email/phone support, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to open that door
in the survey. We should not forget that this is about sponsorship of a
project, not a professional support package.

My 0.02$ anyway.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette