[Gdal-dev] GDAL /OGR 1.4.3 Release Candidate 2

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Oct 28 16:01:32 EDT 2007

I'll get to a OSX Tiger framework binary in the next couple days - I'm
working on a BIG batch of chili today (no, making it, not eating it!).

On Oct 28, 2007, at 12:50 PM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> GDAL 1.4.3 Release Candidate 2
> ------------------------------
>
> 64 tickets were addressed:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/query?status=closed&milestone=1.4.3
>
> The NEWS is available at:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Release/1.4.3-News
>
> Source packages with 1.4.3 "Release Candidate 2" are available at:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal143rc2.zip
> http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.4.3rc2.tar.gz
>
> We would be thankful for testing and reporting any issues.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy