[Gdal-dev] Re: StandardError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_o'

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Thu Sep 6 03:46:15 EDT 2007

Sandric,

I'm forwarding your message to the gdal mailing list, because this seems
merely related to gdal, less to numpy.
Btw, if you are mainly using numpy arrays instead of (deprecated)
numeric arrays, you might want to look into gdal_array.py, which links
gdal to numpy, instead of gdalnumeric.py, which links gdal to numeric.
Though I don't know if that is provided on windows binary builds by
default, being a linux-only user... Someone on the gdal list will know,
probably.

Vincent.