[gdal-dev] SDTS Elevation Values

Karthik Krishnamurthy karthik3186 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 02:21:18 EDT 2008

      I am trying to read SDTS Elevation values from XXXCEL0.DDF and have
been successful enought (thanks to GDAL and
http://www.3dartist.com/WP/sdts/sdtsnotes.htm/ ). There are a bunch of other
DDF files in the fileset XREF, IREF and many more each describing some
details about the transfer. I tried to find information about them online,
but not much was available. Where can I find these information. Also, I am
new to this domain, so things like 30m and 10m DEM files or UTM looks jargon
to me. Are there resources explaining these terms in simple english ?

--
Karthik
check my blog @ http://talk-more.blogspot.com