[gdal-dev] VMAP Problems - Correct Posting.

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Fri Apr 25 17:33:41 EDT 2008

"Courtney Schitka" wrote:

> This is what the URI I am trying to open looks like
>
> gltp:/vrf/c:/data/v1001/noamer/lib_001:treesa at veg(*)_area:area

You should separate and trim this URL - and don't forget to put quotes
around special characters. To put an example, the command I'm using to
populate the deciduous tree layer in my Landcover-DB [1] looks like
this:

  # ~> ogr2ogr [...] gltp:/vrf/<absolute path>/v0eur/vmaplv0/eurnasia -where veg=24 -nln <layername> 'treesa at veg(*)_area'

....  at least I think so  :-)

Cheers,
	Martin.
[1]: http://mapserver.flightgear.org/