[gdal-dev] Why warp.py tests disabled?

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Tue Aug 5 04:19:08 EDT 2008

Mateusz,

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 08:55:13PM +0200, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> > Threshold is 1.0 for byte data type, so it means that we are
> > having seriously different warping results on different hosts.
>
> But do you consider these differences of warp_4 results
> as effect of an error?

No, it is another kind of problem. It was already reported:

 http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2414

Also I have somewhat improved version of the warping code in the
separate SVN branch, but it is not perfect yet also. See here for
details:

 http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2327

It is possible that #2414 is related to problems fixed in #2327.

Best regards,
Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev