[gdal-dev] OGRFeatureStyle update from version1.4.1 to 1.5.2;

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Aug 18 11:12:24 EDT 2008

On 8/17/08, wow <27949218 at qq.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   When i tried to update my whole program from ver1.4.1 to 1.5.2, all worked
> well except the  OGRFeatureStyle  module. The function
> OGRStyleMgr::AddStyle() couldn't write the provided style
> name and style string right with ver1.5.2, but could run smoothly with
> version 1.4.1.
>   My code :

Chen,

There has been some work on the style string parser since 1.4 and
I suspect it has been subtly broken for your case in some fashion.
Could you file a ticket?  Make sure you provide any additional
details we might need, like the format you are trying to write to.

Ideally a single small self contained program demonstrating the
problem would be best.