[gdal-dev] ogr2gui - project development

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 20 11:52:15 EDT 2008

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Frank, and all,
>
> What would you think of adding a "OGR related projects / resources" to
> the OGR website that could link to projects like this "ogr2gui" and
> perhaps translated docs (e.g.
> http://softlibre.gloobe.org/doku.php/gdal_ogr/start) and any external
> resources that may be of interest to GDAL/OGR users?

Daniel,

I'm generally supportive, but I'd suggest making it a page in Trac,
and pointing to that from the main OGR page (www.gdal.org/ogr) so that
it is easier for non-commiters to add resources to the page.  I think this
approach has worked reasonable well for the "Software using GDAL" for instance.