[gdal-dev] Support for Feature Style Specification

Joel Odom joelodom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:35:57 EST 2008

I've been using OGR for a couple months now and have gotten to like it a
lot.  We're to the point where we want to start considering ways to save and
draw style information along with our feature data.  I've read the OGR
Feature Style Specification draft and it looks like a good start.  Can
anybody point me to any data that OGR can read that includes style data
(sample data) or any other resources that would be helpful in getting
started?  Thanks!

--
http://giscoder.blogspot.com/