[gdal-dev] Help accessing geotiff file

Luthfi a_luthfi at yahoo.ie
Sat Dec 6 18:25:19 EST 2008

Hi all gdal member

I'm new using gdal.
I have difficulty when implement the library in VC++.
I have add all *.h, *.c, *.cpp, *.inc in my include directory
when I build the project, there come an error in linking process

Linking...
readGeoTiffDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GTIFNew
readGeoTiffDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _XTIFFOpen
Debug/readGeoTiff.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

my code is below

  TIFF *tif=(TIFF*)0;  /* TIFF-level descriptor */
  GTIF *gtif=(GTIF*)0; /* GeoKey-level descriptor */

  /* Open TIFF descriptor to read GeoTIFF tags */
  tif=XTIFFOpen("d:/IMAGERY.TIF","r");
  gtif = GTIFNew(tif);

Anybody have suggestion about this?
Thank you