[gdal-dev] gdalwarp cutting off projected image

Scott Lewis scott.lewis at nsidc.org
Tue Dec 9 18:33:13 EST 2008

Frank,

The image I've been trying to convert is at this URL.  It's about 6MB,
hopefully that's not too big.

ftp://sidads.colorado.edu/pub/incoming/glewis/polar.gtiff.tif

Basically, I'm trying to convert it to a plain-old EPGS:4326 (latlong
projection).

I appreciate you taking a look.

Scott

PS - I'm still new to the GDAL list; when you say file a Trac ticket,
where would I do this?