[gdal-dev] Re: TMS BoundingBox/Origin coordinates always in lat/lon using gdal2tiles.py?

Klokan Petr Přidal klokan at klokan.cz
Thu Dec 11 19:19:12 EST 2008

Hi Jason,

I used a lot of the old code from old version of GDAL2Tiles when
implementing tilemapresource.xml generation, so it is possible there
are those bugs in it.
There is practically no software reading this xml file yet, so I did
not paid enough attention probably.

But it should be correct for sure once it is generated.. so I will patch it.

Can you please create a ticket for this issue in the GDAL trac? We can
continue with solution under that ticket.

Best regards

Klokan Petr Pridal