[gdal-dev] NITF Header data

Christiaan Janssen cjanssen at iavo-rs.com
Tue Dec 16 11:18:18 EST 2008

Does anyone know if it is possible to access any more of the NITF header data than what is currently listed in the GDAL dataset metadata? There are a number of fields that I have noticed missing, namely ICORDS & IGEOLO that I could really use. I realize that these are image subheader components but it would seem to make sense that a GDAL dataset represents a single NITF subimage and that it would contain the subimage specific metadata. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Christiaan