[gdal-dev] Tile existing tileset w/ index

Craig Miller craig.miller at spatialminds.com
Wed Feb 6 17:26:04 EST 2008

I have a set of DRGs in EPSG:4326 w/ collars and a MapServer stile tileindex
shape file.  In my software, I use the tileindex to crop the collars at
presentation time.

Does anyone have a script or utility that will take my existing tileset and
turn it into a set of 256px x 256px tiles using my existing tileindex to
trim the input DRGs?  If not, anything similar in C/C++ that I can tweak for
my needs?

Thanks,

Craig

Checked by AVG Free Edition.