[gdal-dev] OGR shapefile problems

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Sat Feb 9 18:10:48 EST 2008

Hi John.

I am running GDAL 1.5.0 built from source and from Kyngesburye. Both
are able to "ogrinfo -al" both of the nv shapefiles you posted
without a problem.

What errors are you getting?

I am still on OS X 10.4.11, having not dove into the leopard world
yet. So, perhaps the problem is 10.5 specific.

cheers,

Dane