[gdal-dev] OGR shapefile problems

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Feb 10 06:05:43 EST 2008

Since yesterday, I've modified a bit the way I've fixed the nParts == 0
polygon case to return an empty OGRMultiPolygon instead of a NULL pointer
(some OGR drivers don't handle very gracefully NULL geometries in creation
mode). So, this is now back to the behaviour of GDAL 1.4 and previous
releases.
I've reviewed the code for other shape types and it should be fine for points,
multipoints and arcs.

Best regards.