[gdal-dev] Alaska SAR Facility RADARSAT-1 data

Meek, Allan (Contractor) Allan.Meek at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Feb 25 15:29:36 EST 2008

Does anybody have any experience with ASF RADARSAT-1 data and GDAL?

I have an ASF product with a Polar Stereographic projection (according
to the ASF's image viewing software) that appears warped when I display
it with georeferencing on in the OpenEV application. The data itself
looks alright -- it's the georeferencing that's incorrect.

Looking at frmts/ceos2/sar_ceosdataset.cpp, it seems that the driver
assumes that the product has a WGS84 projection. Am I correct?

I have a screenshot available if anybody is interested.

Thanks,
Allan