R: [gdal-dev] Expat support on MinGW/MSYS

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Tue Feb 26 11:33:52 EST 2008

Hi Ari,

sorry for the late (incredibly busy in these days);
I tried with your suggestion, but it doesn't work at all!
looking in config-status I found errors after line command
g++ [...] conftest.exe -I/lusr/local/include -L/usr/local/bin -lexpat conftest.cpp
dunno why!

I abandoned the will of adding expat support in gdal!

thanks anyway

Marco