R: [gdal-dev] GDAL & Python

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Tue Feb 26 11:57:04 EST 2008

Hi Frank

I'm ROTFL... I just told you that Python installation was not required... and right NOW I have the following build error:

python setup.py build

command not found

HAAHAH... what a stupid I am!
Ok... go, install Python, add c:\blablabla\python to my sys environment path variable and redo make command!
In my town is usual to say (I try to translate): "who has no brain, has legs..."

Marco