[gdal-dev] Compiling GDAL 1.5 with Proj.4.6: proj_i.lib is missing all the time

Tom Kazimiers 2voodoo at gmx.de
Wed Jan 9 19:50:41 EST 2008

Hello,

allday I tryed to get GDAL 1.5 working with Proj.4 (4.6) - without any luck.
Sure I am compiling for WinCE but this changes not that much, does it?

After fixing some things with missing files (pj_eqr, pj_glabgsm, ...)
everything works well until proj_i.lib should be linked to GDAL - this
does not work since proj_i.lib is never created. Did you experience this
problem, too or do you have any ideas how to solve it? I tryed manually
using LIB - without success.

Thank you very much
Tom