[gdal-dev] Re: gdal_merge multiple files

estrada.adam at gmail.com estrada.adam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:19:57 EST 2008

Steve,
    I am using FWTools version 2.0.3 and the following command line
seems to work just fine.

python gdal_merge.py -n 0 -o \\fscluster\Images\Archive\Images
\31\mosaic_31.tif -of GTiff -co "TFW=YES" -v --optfile \\fscluster
\Images\Archive\Images\31\31.txt

The text file is a directory list that I created in Windows by typing
[ dir /b /s *.tif > 31.txt ]

I hope this helps.

AWE