[gdal-dev] Exporting layers from the VMAP database

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jan 11 08:51:43 EST 2008

Hi GDAL list!

Finally, I accessed (with ogrinfo) and exported successfully into
shapefile (with ogr2ogr) something from the VMAP database.

Although I can see the polbnda polygons for instance, I still don't
understand this error message:

$ ogr2ogr polbnda.shp gltp:/vrf/home/nik/v0eur/vmaplv0/eurnasia
'polbnda at bnd(*)_area'
GET_TABLE_ELEMENT: Invalid field number -1

What does this mean?

--
Nikos Alexandris
.