[gdal-dev] Re: OGR/ GEOS GetNextFeature problem

mchapman at texelinc.com mchapman at texelinc.com
Fri Jan 11 17:24:54 EST 2008

Ahmet,

The best way to handle this is to compile gdal without geos and then link geos into your code and use it only when you want to.  You will have to write a function to swap the geometries back and forth between ogr and geos but it is minimal becaue Frank has already written them and you can reuse most of them even when geos is not linked in.

Best regards,
Martin

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T