[gdal-dev] adding the pds format ISIS

cartrite stpoppy at ptd.net
Fri Jan 18 19:08:07 EST 2008

This is really a reply to your next message which never got to my email
account.
I did go though with a make install and everything worked on my end. I
thought that the object files would be needed in the pds folder after
building but apparently this isn't so. Sorry about that.
I left Ross a note to fill out a ticket if he wants to fix this. I don't
have the file he is trying to open. I can open .cub files on my end.
Steve