[gdal-dev] Version gdal-svn-stable-2008.01.21 with ECW support in windows

Miguel Fernandes mgfernandes at ualg.pt
Wed Jan 30 13:18:22 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to have the version gdal-svn-stable-2008.01.21 with ECW
enable in windows but i'm not being successful. I'm have no compilation
problem but when ask for the formats the ecw is not available.
I've downloaded de ERMapper SDK 3.3 and linked with those libs but not
successful, I've downloaded the SDK source code, compiled and linked
gdal with the libraries but not successful again.
I'm enabling ecw in GDAL with the following lines:

ECW_PLUGIN = NO
ECWDIR  =     C:\Programas\libs\ecw\libecwj2-3.3
ECWLIB  =   $(ECWDIR)\lib\NCScnetd.lib $(ECWDIR)\lib\NCScnetSd.lib
$(ECWDIR)\lib\NCSEcwd.lib $(ECWDIR)\lib\NCSEcwCd.lib
$(ECWDIR)\lib\NCSEcwCud.lib $(ECWDIR)\lib\NCSEcwSd.lib
$(ECWDIR)\lib\NCSUtild.lib $(ECWDIR)\lib\NCSUtilSd.lib

Am I missing something in order to enable the feature or is this a
version mismatch.
Kind Regards,

--
/Miguel Fernandes