[gdal-dev] Annotations in Personal GeoDatabases

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Jul 11 13:47:09 EDT 2008

Daniel Morissette pisze:
> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>>
>> It might be possible to return annotations with style strings, but it
>> would take some investigation to even establish if it is possible.  The
>> investigation would be the bulk of the work to actually implement it.
>>

> Thanks for the answer Frank. I'm not too familiar with that stuff
> either, I'll see if I could get more info from the client who asked
> about this.

BTW, I believe the PGeo driver needs a little of love, I mean short
review of its status against current versions of unixODBC and MDBTools
on Unix.

IMO, may be unclear to users in what conditions the PGeo driver is fully
  usable or partially usable.

Just a suggestions based on my own feeling on this topic. Leaving to
Frank to decide.

Greetings