[Gdal-dev] Workaround for DataSet.GetGCPs from c#/java?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:08:28 EDT 2008

FYI: I've just added the implementation for the Dataset.GetGCPs,
Dataset.SetGCPs and GCPsToGeotransform for the C# bindings in the
SVN-trunk. I've added the use cases for these functions in the
GDALWrite and GDALInfo sample applications. Will also apply these in
the stable branch soon.

Best regards,

Tamas