[gdal-dev] undefined GDALAutoCreateWarpedVRT

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:20:50 EDT 2008

Hi Frank:

Thank you for your reply. I searched the function within
visual studio ide, that was the reason I couldn`t find it.
Also the wince project and solution for visual studio are
outdated.

These are the changes needed to visual studio
project to compile for windows mobile 2005:

1.-in file cpl_config.h.WINCE I added this line:

#define VSI_STAT64 stat

2.-The following files were deleted from project because they don`t exist
../src/frmts/gtiff/tiff_overview.c
../src/frmts/gtiff/tiff_ovrcache.c
../src/frmts/gtiff/tiff_ovrcache.h

3.-I added the following files to port folder
in project.

cpl_hash_set.cpp
cpl_hash_set.h
cplkeywordparser.cpp
cplkeywordparser.h

4.-I added the following files to gcore folder
in project

gdal_rpcimdio.cpp

5.-To be able to use GDALAutoCreateWarpedVRT I added
the following folders and all of their files to  frmts folder
in project.

raw
vrt

6.-in properties preprocesor i added

FRMT_vrt
FRMT_raw

7.- Finally I added the includes to

/frmts/vrt
/frmts/raw

After all this changes I succesfully compiled gdal for windows ce
and use GDALAutoCreateWarpedVRT method

Regards
Godofredo Contreras